The Kanmantoo-Callington Community Consultative Committee (KCCCC) was set up to ensure effective and ongoing communication and consultation process with the local community.
The key objectives of the KCCCC in accordance with its Terms of Reference are to:
- Provide a stakeholder and community forum aimed at building and supporting meaningful long term relationships and developing trust and confidence between the company, the mining regulator (SA Department of State Development), other stakeholders and the wider community.
- Facilitate the timely exchange of information, comment and feedback between the company, the mining regulator, other stakeholders and the community on issues related to the Kanmantoo Copper Mine appropriate to the stage of the mining development.
- Ensure accurate, timely and effective communication between the company, the mining regulator, other stakeholders and the community.
- Provide appropriate access for stakeholders and the community to the company and all relevant government departments and other relevant authorities with a role related to the Kanmantoo Copper Mine.
- Assist the company to establish and maintain an effective community engagement process with stakeholders and the community.
Meeting minutes and presentations
Copies of the Agendas and minutes from previous meetings can be found at the Hillgrove Copper website Kanmantoo Committee page.
Hillgrove Copper provide a quarterly newsletter with updates on the Kanmantoo Copper Mine. These current and backdated newsletters are available on the Hillgrove Copper website.