Copper strategy achievements to June 2018.
Since South Australia's Copper Strategy was launched in February 2016 there has been significant progress towards achieving the action themes that support the vision of 1 million tonnes per annum of copper.
South Australia's Copper Scorecard to June 2018 presents:
- The achievements of the Action Themes
- Action Theme 1: Exploration, discovery and information
- Action Theme 2: Developing innovative infrastructure, services and research
- Action Theme 3: Building industry and community capacity
- The Copper Scorecard, developed to
- track industry progress across the value-chain, and
- inform Copper Strategy directions
Download the Copper Strategy Achievements to June 2018 report (PDF 1.1 MB)