Forward-looking thinkers and international leaders in copper markets, exploration, mining, services and technology came together for the 2019 Copper to the World Conference in Adelaide. Now in its third year, Copper to the World has become Australia's foremost networking and knowledge-sharing event related to the copper sector.
The conference presentations and exhibition provided delegates with information about the systems and practices that will drive innovation and growth in the sector for the next twenty years.
About the conference
The 2019 Copper to the World conference presented a forum where delegates could make business connections, share technical insights, learn new technologies and stretch your thinking on opportunities for innovation and business engagement.
International and national industry leaders presented information on:
- Current international trends and market demand for copper
- The latest innovations that will drive productivity
- Emerging opportunities to develop the copper sector
- Data analytics to unlock your mineral assets
The conference was attended by:
- National and international copper mining and METS companies
- National and international exploration companies
- Investors in the resources industry
- State and national government resources departments
- Resources focused academic and research institutions